Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th
Festive, fun and worthwhile!
Festival of Trees is a unique community fundraiser that supports programming, services, shelter, training, information, and resources to address domestic and sexual violence in the Outer Banks. Festival of Trees brings together individuals, families, businesses, and organizations to celebrate the holiday season with twinkling lights, festive musical performances, punch and homemade cookies, and shopping for one-of-a-kind gifts.
All of the events are open to the public free of charge except Saturday evening’s Festival of Trees and Benefit Auction, which requires the purchase of a ticket to attend. The culmination of the Festival is an auction of donated, decorated Christmas Trees, and Artistic Masterpieces. Festival of Trees is fresh and new each year — a not to be missed Outer Banks holiday tradition!
There are a variety of ways to become involved in the Festival of Trees from sponsorship to donating a tree, to attending any one or all of the planned events. Below you can see how you can participate, volunteer, buy tickets and attend the festivities.
- Live auction will start at 8:00 PM. Ticket Event $50
- Doors open at 6:30 – Graham Outten will be performing Holiday Classics and heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served with a cash bar.
- Hotline Too Thrift Shop: 2114 S. Croatan HWY, Nags Head, NC
- Hotline Pink Thrift Shop: 3001 N. Croatan HWY, Kitty Hawk, NC
- Manteo Thrift Shop: 602 Amadas St, Manteo, NC
- Main Office: 2114 S Croatan Hwy, Nags Head, NC 27959
- Friday 9 AM – 9 PM
- Saturday 9 AM – 1 PM
Bargains abound in the one-of-a-kind sale of holiday and festive items saved from Hotline Thrift Shops throughout the year. Fun shopping for unique gifts up to the afternoon of the Auction.
- Live music starts playing at 7 PM
- Light hors d’oeuvres with cash bar
- $5+ recommended donation but not required
This free event includes Silent Auction, Raffles, Prizes for the Ugliest Sweater, Light Hors d’oevres and Cash Bar.