Thank you – Live Auction Festival TREE Sponsorship Opportunities
Thank you for being a part of our 29th Annual Festival of Trees!
As a tree sponsor, you are truly the heart and spirit of the Festival.
We encourage you to be creative and have FUN!
Here are some guidelines and helpful hints to get you started on your holiday masterpiece.
- We will be reaching out to you in late October beginning of November to get the details of your tree so that we can start sharing and promoting your tree and business.
- Trees must have a skirt and new lights.
- All items must be wired onto the tree. (We supply the floral wire)
- Do not glue anything onto the tree.
- Do not put anything perishable or edible onto the tree.
- Be mindful of heavy objects that you put on your tree.
- Gift certificates: Place “ghost” certificates on the tree to ensure against loss. The actual gift certificates need to be placed in a large envelope with the name of your business on the front. Your envelope will be given to a designated Hotline staff at the pre-event decorating party so they may be secured.
- Hotline provides the extension cords and the floral wire. The wiring of items to the tree is essential so that everything stays in place during delivery. We will also have ladders and step stools available for use at the pre-event decorating party.
Pre-event Decorating Party
The Festival FUN begins Thursday, November 30th at our tree decorating party. Grab your crew, decorations and gifts and head over to the Ramada at 6:00. We will have your spot marked and tree ready to decorate. The OB Hotline will have volunteers to help take up your decorations and gifts There will be yummy food, music and cash bar to help get you into the holiday spirit. Here are just a few examples of some of the super creative trees from previous years to help inspire your creativity!